Short Bed Lathe, Model PM2020
Shipping Fee of $99.00
You can have the features you love on the 3520B lathe but in a smaller footprint. The PM2020 lathe is perfect for you if you’re short on space, or for your projects where a short bed is convenient. Like the 3520B, the PM2020 features a sliding headstock, electronic variable speed with...
Items You May Need
• Motor: 2HP, 3Ph, 230V, 6.2A
• Swing Over Bed (In.): 20
• Swing Over Tool Rest Base (In.): 17
• Distance Between Centers (In.): 20
• Headstock Movement: Full Length of Bed
• Spindle Bore: 5/8
• Tailstock Bore: 3/8
• Spindle Taper: MT-2
• Quill Taper: MT-2
• Ram Travel Quill Travel: 4-1/2
• Spindle Threads (In. x TPI): 1-1/4 x 8
• Outboard External Threads (In. x TPI): 1-3/16-18 UNC
• Spindle Speeds: High 125-3200/Low 50-1200
• Speed Range: 50-3200
• Number of Indexing Positions: 48
• Centerline of Spindle to Floor (In.): 44 (adjustable)
• Outboard Turning: 88
• Bed Construction: Cast Iron
• Sliding headstock with electronic variable speed and digital RPM readout for accurate speed adjustments
• Spindle lock and built in spindle indexing on the headstock for drilling hole patterns, routing flutes, and other equally spaced features
• Redesigned tool rest geometry allows for better chisel movement along the tool rest
• Laser etched quill is self-ejecting.
• Brass tipped knockout bar concentrates the action in the sliding handle; the brass tip will not damage drive centers
• Attached tool caddy allows convenient access to centers, wrenches, etc.
• Tailstock has internal storage for additional accessories
• Chrome trimmed handwheels are ergonomic for a comfortable feel
• Standard Equipment: 2HP TEFC Motor, Safety shield, 3" face plate and face plate wrench, 14" tool rest,
• Multiple ball-bearing live center, Brass tipped knockout rod
Shipping / Billing InformationAll shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 7-10 approximately business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty