Sawstop - 1-1/2HP 1PH 120V Jobsite Saw PRO with Mobile Cart Assembly
Flat Shipping Fee of $100.00
Take the world’s safest saw wherever your project takes you. The SawStop Jobsite Saw Pro delivers durability, innovation and precision, with a design built for the demands of a worksite.Easily...
Items You May Need
Item 840937Model CNS175-SFA30
Item 846920Model PCS175-TGP252
Item 846919Model PCS175-TGP236
Item 840939Model CNS175-TGP252
Item 840938Model CNS175-TGP236
Item 856291Model ICS31230-52
Item 847462Model PCS31230-TGP236
Item 852094Model PCS31230-PFA30
Item 846918Model PCS175-PFA30
Item 856290Model ICS31230-36
- Class-leading table depth for accurate, easy and safe cutting
- Raise or lower the blade with one turn of the hand wheel
- Solid Hi-Lo fence with Ergolock locking mechanism
- Dust collection blade guard
- Simple, intuitive action extends or collapses cart for use and transport
- Motor: 120V AC, 60 HZ, Universal, 15 Amp
- Motor Peak HP: 4
- Motor Continuous HP: 1-1/2
- No Load RPM: 4,000
- Table Dimensions (retracted): 31-1/4" x 24-5/8"
- Rip Capacity: 25-1/2"
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Dado Diameter: 8"
- Max. Depth of Cut at 0°: 3-1/8"
- Max. Depth of Cut at 45°: 2-1/8"
- Size (setup): 48" L x 29" W x 36" H
- Size (collapsed): 26-1/2" L x 29" W x 45" H
- Weight (with cart): 113 lbs.
- Weight (without cart): 84 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 137.08 lbs.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Hello Woodworkers! We’ve spent a lot of time coming up with terrific Father’s Day Gifts for the woodworker in your life. And because we want you to get your favorite woodworker the things that he REALLY wants, we’ve taken some time to find great gifts for any budget