6" Jointer with Helical Head Kit, Model JJ-6HHDX
Flat Shipping Fee of $115.00
This item is out of stock with the manufacturer. Order now for a late January shipment.
You May Also Like
- Helical cutterhead with indexable carbide inserts for a superior finish and quieter cut
- Extra-long heavy-duty cast iron infeed and outfeed tables with precision machined finish
- Two-way tilting fence with positive stops at 45° and 90° to handle bevel operations
- Exclusive front-mounted table adjustment handwheels make quick, easy and accurate corrections
- Industrial push-button controls are conveniently placed for easy access
- Built-in dust chute with 4" port connects to your collection system for efficient dust/chip disposal
- Center fence controls are conveniently mounted to allow quick adjustments
- Powerful 1HP motor easily handles the toughest jointing tasks
- Heavy-duty, one-piece steel closed stand includes mounting tabs for increased stability
- Cutterhead Diameter (in.) : 2-1/2
- Cutterhead Speed (RPM) : 6000
- Cutting Capacity (W x D/in.) : 6 x 1/8
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required : 350
- Dust Port Diameter (OD/in.) : 4
- Fence Positive Stops (deg.) : 45 L, 90, 45 R
- Fence Size (L x H/in.) : 32-3/4 x 3-7/8
- Fence Tilts (deg.) : 45 L, 45R
- Height (in): 45
- Infeed Table Length (in.) : 27
- Length (in): 56
- Motor Amps : 13/6.5
- Motor HP : 1HP
- Motor Phase : 1Ph
- Motor Voltage : 115/230V
- Net Weight : 240 pound
- Number of Knives (Helical/Standard) : 27 four-sided inserts
- Outfeed Table Length (in.) : 27-3/8
- Part Number : 708466DXK
- Prewired : 115V
- Table Height (in.) : 31-1/4
- Table Size (L x W/in.) : 56 x 7-3/8
- Width (in): 21
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
I have had this jointer for a little over a year now and I like it. I could not afford the 8 inch jointer so I got the 6 inch one. I may buy an 8 inch one someday, but I would keep this jointer for anything under 6 inches wide this one is great. the extra long bed has two benefits. First it adds weight to the tool that is really important for the type of work it does and second, you can run longer boards on it than the shorter ones. Set up is not too hard, but I recommend asking a friend to help given the weight of the machine. Remember, a good project requires flat wood. It makes no sense to run lumber through a plainer that has not had a flat surface started on a jointer.