The WoodRiver Deluxe Coping Sled is the safest way to hold narrow material when routing end-grain such as stile or coping cuts on the router table. The work piece is held captive beneath the jig to minimize splintering of the wood and keep hands at a safe distance. A clear fence guide has three positions – 1-3/8", 1" and slotted for small miters or custom offsets. The fence also has a set of three spacers to match up to your router table fence. The clamping block will accommodate material up to 5-1/4" wide and 13/16" thickness and a pair of large handles are positioned on each side of the work piece to maintain control and keep hands away from the spinning router bit.
• Material up to 13/16" thick rides directly on table surface below jig base
• Easily adjusts for material up to 5-1/4" wide including backer board
• Fence guide tracks along router table fence rather than miter slot
• Includes spacers to adjust for router table fence height
• Large handles are positioned on each side of work piece for precise control