WR300 Type 2 Digital Angle Gauge
With the Wixey™ WR300 Type 2 Digital Angle Gauge simply “zero” the device on your machine table surface, and then attach it to your table saw blade using its powerful magnets in order to display...
• Precisely set blade bevel on table saws as well as tilt angle on drill press and sanders
• Powerful magnets in bottom surface adhere to cast-iron tables and steel blades
• Displays angles in 0.1-degree increments
• Easy-to-follow instructions for operation and calibration
• Uses common AAA batteries
This is the best deal sense sliced bread, Its accurite gives you peace of mind that you are cutting the right angle, or you are dead on zero. I only wish they made one for chop saw when you set the miter angle.