SHARK SD120 CNC Machine
This item has an additional shipping charge
Free 2W Laser Through Mail-In Offer with Purchase
Rebate Available! Learn More
The Next Wave® SHARK SD120 CNC Machine features a longer 12" x 24"- table designed for larger projects such as carving plaques or signs, ornamental boxes and precision parts machined from wood, soft metals, or plastics. Using the included 3-D carving capability and a 3-D model library,...
The Next Wave® SHARK SD120 CNC Machine features a longer 12" x 24"- table designed for larger projects such as carving plaques or signs, ornamental boxes and precision parts machined from wood, soft metals, or plastics. Using the included 3-D carving capability and a 3-D model library, you can cut beautiful relief carvings, intricate inlays, and create exquisitely detailed engravings with ease. The incredible accuracy of the SHARK SD120 CNC Machine makes engraving custom circuit boards possible. Let your creativity shine with the SHARK SD120 CNC Machine. Hobbyists and pros alike are incorporating it into their shops as a go-to woodworking tool for custom parts, joinery, precision drilling functions, or anything decorative. The compact size means it can easily fit into any workshop – on the end of a bench or stored underneath.
Run the SHARK SD120 CNC machine from either the included touchscreen pendant or your computer. To use the pendant, create the project using the included VCarve design software and transfer it to a USB drive. The USB is then plugged into the pendant. For more challenging projects and added versatility, connect your computer to the SHARK SD120 with the USB cord and run your CNC machine with the Ready2Control software. This will allow you to use the Virtual Zero Unlimited programming, which adjusts your design to fit the curves and angles of your substrate.
- Aluminum interlocking slotted table track for highly customizable clamping
- Color touchscreen pendant controller system
- Ships fully assembled
- Made in USA
- Table Dimensions: 12'' x 24”
- XYZ Travel: 12'' x 24'' x 4''
- Overall Dimensions: 19-1/2'' W x 30-1/2'' L x 21'' H
- (1) Next Wave SHARK SD120 CNC Machine
- (2) Hold-down clamps
- (1) Carbide V-bit
- (1) Vectric VCarve desktop design software
- (1) Vector Art 3-D sample pack
- (1) Ready2Control software
- Requires a PC computer with USB 2.0 port, USB flash drive and palm router (not included, sold separately).
- Compatible routers include DeWALT 611, Porter-Cable 450, Bosch 1 HP Model PR20 or similar style palm router (sold separately).
Instructions / MSDS
Next WaveItem 423407