SHARK SD110 CNC Machine
This item has an additional shipping charge
Let your creativity shine with the SHARK SD110 CNC Machine. Hobbyists and pros alike are incorporating it into their shops as a go-to woodworking tool for custom parts, joinery, precision drilling functions, or anything decorative. The compact table size designed for projects such as...
Items You May Need
2.25 HP EVS Fixed and Plunge Base Router Combo KitItem 822704
705 1/4" SH Starter CNC Router Bit SetItem 161283
Bosch Palm Router Motor Mounting BracketItem 161666
General Purpose CNC Router Bit Set - 8 PieceItem 866191
Mini 4th Axis Kit - CNC AttachmentItem 165655
Next WaveItem 165657
9-piece Spektra CNC Bit Set by Amana ToolItem 172939
Next WaveItem 173715
Next WaveItem 176355
Let your creativity shine with the SHARK SD110 CNC Machine. Hobbyists and pros alike are incorporating it into their shops as a go-to woodworking tool for custom parts, joinery, precision drilling functions, or anything decorative. The compact table size designed for projects such as carving plaques or signs, ornamental boxes and precision parts machined from wood, soft metals, or plastics can easily fit into any workshop – on the end of a bench or stored underneath. Using the included 3-D carving capability and a 3-D model library, you can cut beautiful relief carvings, intricate inlays, and create exquisitely detailed engravings with ease. The incredible accuracy of the SHARK SD110 CNC Machine makes engraving custom circuit boards possible.
Run the SHARK SD110 CNC Machine from either the included touchscreen pendant or your computer. To use the pendant, design your project with the included VCarve Desktop Design software on a PC computer with USB 2.0 port or higher (computer not included). Then save your project directly to a USB flash drive, plug it into the Pendant, select your file, and hit the run button. By using the flash drive, your computer won't be subjected to a dusty shop environment. For more challenging projects and added versatility, connect your computer to the SHARK SD110 with the USB cord and run your CNC machine with the Ready2Control software. This will allow you to use the Virtual Zero Unlimited programming, which adjusts your design to fit the curves and angles of your substrate.
- Aluminum interlocking slotted table track for highly customizable clamping
- Color touch screen pendant controller system
- Ships fully assembled
- Design software included
- Ready2Control software lets your computer run your CNC
- Made in the USA
- Table dimensions: 12'' x 18"
- XYZ travel: 12'' x 13'' x 3''
- Overall dimensions: 19-1/2'' W x 20-1/2'' L x 18'' H
- Compatible Routers: DeWALT 611, Porter-Cable 450, Bosch 1 HP Model PR20 or similar style palm router (sold separately).
- (1) Next Wave SHARK SD110 CNC Machine
- (1) Color touch screen pendant controller
- (2) Hold-down clamps
- (1) Dewalt 611 Compact router clamp
- (1) Bosch 1 HP Compact router clamp
- (1) Bosch 1.25 HP Compact router clamp
- (1) Carbide V-bit
- (1) Latest version of VCarve Desktop Design Software Package
- (1) Ready2Control software
- (1) 2-Year Factory Warranty
- Requires a PC computer with USB 2.0 port, USB flash drive and palm router (sold separately).
- Included router clamps fit the Bosch, Dewalt, and Porter Cable compact routers.
- If you have received prior versions of VCarve, they are upgradeable to version 9.0
Next WaveItem 172181
Next WaveItem 173788
Next WaveItem 167551
Next WaveItem 167550
Next WaveItem 178745
4th Axis Interface for SHARK HD Series CNC MachinesItem 423407
Next WaveItem 173715
Laser Interface for Shark HD3 CNC MachinesItem 161649
Next WaveItem 184575
4th Axis Table Top Kit - CNC AttachmentItem 160968