Powermatic - TurboCone Dust Collector, 1.75HP 1PH 115/230V, 30-Micron Bag Filter Kit, Model PM1300TX
The PM1300TX Dust Collector features the exclusive TurboCone™ which improves chip separation to prevent clogging of the filter, and increases packing efficiency of the collector bag. The cloth...
Item 849659Model 1791079K
Item 849645Model 708659K
Item 849644Model 708658K
Item 412085Model 708642BK
Item 849643Model 708657K
Item 849651Model 710702K
Item 847117Model 60-100
Item 866271Model MDCBF1110c1m
Item 849650Model 710701K
Item 847118Model 60-200
Item 424386Model 1792200HK
Item 849653Model 710704K
Performance: Only fine particles move to the filter chamber making manual cleaning easier and decreasing health concerns
Prevention: Prevents the central airflow from floating chips into the filter chamber decreasing rapid performance drop due to premature clogging
Efficiency: Chips are better contained for increased packing density requiring fewer collection bag changes
• TurboCone improves chip separation and collector bag packing efficiency
• The cone eliminates premature filter clogging for sustained performance
• Remote-controlled digital timer can be programmed for up to 99 minutes
• All-metal duct construction for rigidity and improved air flow
• Dual 4" dust ports for simultaneous collection from two machines
• 1-3/4HP motor offers plenty of power for effective air movement
• Cloth collection bag with view window uses snap ring for rapid installation/removal
• 10 cubic feet capacity collection bag reduces number of bag changes.
• Tall filter bag requires less cleaning due to the larger surface area
• Four swivel casters for shop maneuverabilty
• Length : 45 inch
• Model Number: 1791078K
Overall Dimensions: 37" x 29" x 79"
Net Weight: 127 lbs
Remote Control: Yes
Sound Rating: 75-90 dB
1-Hose Connection Diameter: 6"
2-Hoses Connection Diameter: 4"
Bag Diameter: 20"
Filter Bag/Canister Length: 48"
Collection Bag Capacity: 10 cubic foot
Collection Bag Length: 30"
Air Flow @ 6": 1,064 cu.ft/min
Static Pressure: 11.31 inch of water
Particle Size (Micron): 96% of 30 micron particles
Velocity @ 6": 5,374 foot per minute
Air Inlet: (1) at 6" or (2) at 4"
Impeller Diameter: 12"
Impeller Fins: 6
Impeller Material: steel
Separator Tank Diameter: 20"
Separator Tank Height: 10"
Motor Power: 1-3/4 HP
Motor Phase: 1 Ph
Motor Voltage: 115/230V
Prewired Voltage: 115V
Motor Current: 15/7.5A
Shipping / Billing Information
All shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty