TurboCone Dust Collector, 1.75HP 1PH 115/230V, 30-Micron Bag Filter Kit, Model PM1300TX
The PM1300TX Dust Collector features the exclusive TurboCone™ which improves chip separation to prevent clogging of the filter, and increases packing efficiency of the collector bag. The cloth...
You May Also Like
Performance: Only fine particles move to the filter chamber making manual cleaning easier and decreasing health concerns
Prevention: Prevents the central airflow from floating chips into the filter chamber decreasing rapid performance drop due to premature clogging
Efficiency: Chips are better contained for increased packing density requiring fewer collection bag changes
• TurboCone improves chip separation and collector bag packing efficiency
• The cone eliminates premature filter clogging for sustained performance
• Remote-controlled digital timer can be programmed for up to 99 minutes
• All-metal duct construction for rigidity and improved air flow
• Dual 4" dust ports for simultaneous collection from two machines
• 1-3/4HP motor offers plenty of power for effective air movement
• Cloth collection bag with view window uses snap ring for rapid installation/removal
• 10 cubic feet capacity collection bag reduces number of bag changes.
• Tall filter bag requires less cleaning due to the larger surface area
• Four swivel casters for shop maneuverabilty
• Length : 45 inch
• Model Number: 1791078K
Overall Dimensions: 37" x 29" x 79"
Net Weight: 127 lbs
Remote Control: Yes
Sound Rating: 75-90 dB
1-Hose Connection Diameter: 6"
2-Hoses Connection Diameter: 4"
Bag Diameter: 20"
Filter Bag/Canister Length: 48"
Collection Bag Capacity: 10 cubic foot
Collection Bag Length: 30"
Air Flow @ 6": 1,064 cu.ft/min
Static Pressure: 11.31 inch of water
Particle Size (Micron): 96% of 30 micron particles
Velocity @ 6": 5,374 foot per minute
Air Inlet: (1) at 6" or (2) at 4"
Impeller Diameter: 12"
Impeller Fins: 6
Impeller Material: steel
Separator Tank Diameter: 20"
Separator Tank Height: 10"
Motor Power: 1-3/4 HP
Motor Phase: 1 Ph
Motor Voltage: 115/230V
Prewired Voltage: 115V
Motor Current: 15/7.5A
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty