PM2000, 5HP 3PH Table Saw w/ 30" Accu-Fence System & Rout-R-Lift
The award winning PM2000 tablesaw sets a new standard for innovation with an array of patented features and massive body design. It boasts the heaviest cast iron base in its class that virtually eliminates table vibration. The push button arbor lock is accessible from above the table...
- Quick release riving knife greatly reduces binding/kickback risk
- Built-in retractable caster system (patent pending) for immediate shop mobility
- Push button arbor lock (patent pending) for rapid blade change
- Poly-V drive belt system delivers efficient, quiet operation
- Wide stance heavy-duty trunnion for stability and smooth blade positioning
- Adjustable angle indicators (patent pending) on the blade bevel scale for repeatable bevel cuts
- Industrial-duty Accu-Fence® System ensures accurate cuts
- Enclosed cabinet with cast iron base for rigidity
- Heavy-duty deluxe micro-adjust miter gauge with aluminum extruded 24" extension fence - for good workpiece support and fine angle adjustments
- Precision ground high luster cast iron table tops with front edge bevel for hassle-free workpiece positioning
- Heavy-duty chrome plated handwheels contribute to smooth trunnion/arbor movement
- Independent leaf blade guard and anti-kickback pawls promote safe cutting
- Industrial magnetic controls, and jumbo stop switch is reachable with the knee
- Built-in 4" port for dust collection
- TEFC Motor with magnetic controls
- Standard left and right cast iron extension wings
- Accu-Fence® System with 30" to the right cutting capacity, extension table and Rout-R-Lift®
- Arbor wrench
- Motor cover
- Height 34.5"
- Width 37"
- Length 85"
- Blade Diameter 10"
- Arbor Diameter 5/8"
- Arbor Speed 4300 rpm
- Maximum Depth of Cut 3-1/8"
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees: 2-1/8
- Maximum Rip Right of Blade: 50"
- Maximum Rip Left of Blade: 13-1/2"
- Table in Front of Saw Blade at Maximum Depth of Cut: 11-1/4"
- Maximum Width of Dado: 13/16"
- Maximum Diameter of Dado: 8"
- Table Height 34-1/2"
- Table Size with Standard Extension: 42" L x 30-1/2" W
- Table Size without Extension: 22" L x 30-1/2" W
- Dust Port Diameter: 4" OD
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 350
- Dust Collection Adapter Port
- Table Size without Wings: 22" L x 30-1/2" W
- Cast Iron Table
- Motor: 5HP, 3Ph, 230/460V
- Prewired 230V; requires new 460V mag. switch
- Blade, power cord plug not included
- Shipping weight 600 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty
Instructions / MSDS