PM2000, 5HP 3PH Table Saw w/ 30" Accu-Fence System
The award winning PM2000 table saw sets a new standard for innovation with an array of patented features and massive body design. It boasts the heaviest cast iron base in its class that virtually eliminates table vibration. The cast iron tables are oversized, and the push button arbor...
The cast iron tables are oversized, and the push button arbor lock is accessible from above the table top to eliminate the need for dual arbor wrenches. The quick-release riving knife design helps reduce the chance of kickback. The blade tilt scale has adjustable angle indicators for repetitive bevel cuts. Built-in retractable omni-directional caster system mobilizes your table saw.
A wide stance, heavy-duty trunnion and concave teeth on the trunnion gears promote easier raising and tilting of saw blade. Poly-V drive belt system results in a more quiet, more efficient power transfer from the motor to the arbor with virtually no vibration and less heat build up. Built-in dust collection port with sloped cabinet floor and convenient access to the inside of the saw cabinet make for simple clean-up. The saw has a proprietary safety switch with magnetic interlock, and the stop button can be knee activated.
- Quick release riving knife greatly reduces binding/kickback risk
- Built-in retractable caster system (patent pending) for immediate shop mobility
- Push button arbor lock (patent pending) for rapid blade change
- Poly-V drive belt system delivers efficient, quiet operation
- Wide stance heavy-duty trunnion for stability and smooth blade positioning
- Adjustable angle indicators (patent pending) on the blade bevel scale for repeatable bevel cuts
- Industrial-duty Accu-Fence System ensures accurate cuts
- Enclosed cabinet with cast iron base for rigidity
- Heavy-duty deluxe micro-adjust miter gauge with aluminum extruded 13" extension fence for good workpiece support and fine angle adjustments
- Precision ground, high luster, cast iron table top with front and rear edge bevel to prevent catching of miter gauge on table edge
- Heavy-duty chrome plated handwheels contribute to smooth trunnion/arbor movement
- Independent leaf blade guard and anti-kickback pawls promote safe cutting
- Industrial magnetic controls and jumbo stop switch is reachable with the knee
- Built-in 4" port for dust collection
- TEFC Motor with magnetic controls
- Standard left and right cast iron extension wings
- Accu-Fence System with 30" to the right cutting capacity, and extension table
- Arbor wrench
- Motor cover
- Blade, power cord plug not included
- Part Number: 1792007K
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Arbor Diameter: 5/8"
- Arbor Speed: 4300 RPM
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 3-1/8 "
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees: 2-1/8"
- Maximum Rip Right of Blade: 30"
- Maximum Rip Left of Blade: 13-1/2"
- Table in Front of Saw Blade at Maximum Depth of Cut: 11-1/4"
- Maximum Width of Dado: 13/16”
- Maximum Diameter of Dado: 8"
- Table Type: Cast Iron
- Table Height: 34-1/2"
- Table Size with Standard Extension (L x W): 42” x 30-1/2"
- Table Size without Extension (L x W): 22” x 30-1/2"
- Table Size without Wings (L x W): 22” x 30-1/2"
- Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4"
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 350 cu.ft./min
- Miter Gauge Type: Deluxe, micro adjustable with Aluminum extruded fence
- Motor: 5 HP, 3Ph, 230 / 460 V, Prewired 230V, 460 V requires optional 460 V mag switch
- Overall Dimensions: 65”L x 37”W x 39”H
- Shipping Weight: 657 lbs
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty
Instructions / MSDS
10" Table Saw with 30" Accu-Fence System - 1-3/4 HP 1 Ph 115/230V - PM1000Item 857876
10" Table Saw with 50" Rip Capacity Accu-Fence and Router Lift - 5 HP 1 Ph 230V - PM2000BItem 424392
10" Table Saw with 50" Rip Capacity Accu-Fence and Router Lift - 5 HP 3 Ph 230/460V - PM2000BItem 424395
10" Table Saw with 52" Accu-Fence System - 1-3/4 HP 1Ph 115/230V - PM1000Item 857875
10" Table Saw with 50" Rip Capacity Accu-Fence and Router Lift - 3 HP 1 Ph 230V PM - 2000BItem 424389
10" Table Saw with 30" Rip Capacity - 5 HP 3 Ph 230/460V - PM2000BItem 424393
10" Table Saw with 30" Rip Capacity - 3 HP 1 Ph 230V - PM2000BItem 424387
10" Heavy Duty Table Saw 5HP 3Ph with 36" FenceItem 184010
10" Table Saw with 30" Rip Capacity - 5 HP 1 Ph 230V - PM2000BItem 424390
10" Table Saw with 50" Rip Capacity - 5 HP 3 Ph 230/460V - PM2000BItem 424394