PM2000, 3HP 1PH Table Saw w/50" Accu-Fence System & Rout-R-Lift
Flat Shipping Fee of $75.00
The award winning PM2000 Tablesaw sets a new standard for innovation with an array of patented features and massive body design. It boasts the heaviest cast iron base in its class that virtually...
You May Also Like
- Quick release riving knife greatly reduces binding/kickback risk
- Built-in retractable caster system (patent pending) for immediate shop mobility
- Push button arbor lock (patent pending) for rapid blade change
- Poly-V drive belt system delivers efficient, quiet operation
- Wide stance heavy-duty trunnion for stability and smooth blade positioning
- Adjustable angle indicators (patent pending) on the blade bevel scale for repeatable bevel cuts
- Industrial-duty Accu-Fence® System ensures accurate cuts
- Enclosed cabinet with cast iron base for rigidity
- Heavy-duty deluxe micro-adjust miter gauge with aluminum extruded 13" extension fence, for good workpiece support and fine angle adjustments
- Precision ground high luster cast iron table tops with front edge bevel for hassle-free workpiece positioning
- Heavy-duty chrome plated handwheels contribute to smooth trunnion/arbor movement
- Independent leaf blade guard and anti-kickback pawls promote safe cutting
- Industrial magnetic controls, and jumbo stop switch is reachable with the knee
- Built-in 4" port for dust collection
- TEFC Motor with magnetic controls
- Standard left and right cast iron extension wings
- Accu-Fence® System with 50" to the right cutting capacity, extension table, legs, Rout-R-Lift®
- Arbor wrench
- Motor cover
- Height 34.5"
- Cast Iron Table
- Blade Diameter 10"
- Arbor Diameter 5/8"
- Arbor Speed 4300 rpm
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 3-1/8"
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees: 2-1/8"
- Maximum Rip Right of Blade: 50"
- Maximum Rip Left of Blade: 13-1/2"
- Table in Front of Saw Blade at Maximum Depth of Cut: 11-1/4"
- Maximum Width of Dado: 13/16"
- Maximum Diameter of Dado: 8"
- Table Height: 34-1/2"
- Table Size with Standard Extension: 42" L x 30-1/2" W
- Table Size without Extension: 22" L x 30-1/2" W
- Dust Port Diameter 4" OD
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 350
- Motor Amps 13
- Deluxe Miter Gauge
- Micro Adjustable Aluminum Extruded Fence
- Table Size without Wings 22" L x 30-1/2" W
- Cast Iron Table
- Motor: 3HP, 1Ph, 230V
- Blade, power cord plug not included
- Shipping weight 765 lb
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty