Powermatic - PM2000, 3HP 1PH Table Saw w/ 30" Accu-Fence System
Save 10% Plus Get Free Freight May 4 - May 7, 2018 Only!
You May Also Like
Item 837484Model 1792007K
Item 836343Model 1792013K
Item 832673Model 1792005K
Item 837485Model 1792008K
- Quick release riving knife greatly reduces binding/kickback risk
- Built-in retractable caster system (patent pending) for immediate shop mobility
- Push button arbor lock (patent pending) for rapid blade change
- Poly-V drive belt system delivers efficient, quiet operation
- Wide stance heavy-duty trunnion for stability and smooth blade positioning
- Adjustable angle indicators (patent pending) on the blade bevel scale for repeatable bevel cuts
- Industrial-duty Accu-Fence® System ensures accurate cuts
- Enclosed cabinet with cast iron base for rigidity
- Heavy-duty deluxe micro-adjust miter gauge with aluminum extruded 13" extension fence - for good workpiece support and fine angle adjustments
- Precision ground high luster cast iron table tops with front edge bevel for hassle-free workpiece positioning
- Heavy-duty chrome plated handwheels contribute to smooth trunnion/arbor movement
- Independent leaf blade guard and anti-kickback pawls promote safe cutting
- Industrial magnetic controls, and jumbo stop switch is reachable with the knee
- Built-in 4" port for dust collection
- TEFC Motor with magnetic controls
- Standard left and right cast iron extension wings
- Accu-Fence® system with 30" to the right cutting capacity, and extension table
- Motor cover
- Height 39"
- Cast Iron Table
- Ship Weight 698 lb
- Blade Diameter 10"
- Arbor Diameter 5/8"
- Arbor Speed 4300 rpm
- Maximum Depth of Cut 3-1/8"
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees: 2-1/8
- Maximum Rip Right of Blade: 30"
- Maximum Rip Left of Blade: 13-1/2"
- Table in Front of Saw Blade at Maximum Depth of Cut: 11-1/4"
- Maximum Width of Dado: 13/16"
- Maximum Diameter of Dado: 8"
- Table Height 34-1/2"
- Table Size with Standard Extension: 42" L x 30-1/2" W
- Table Size without Extension: 22" L x 30-1/2" W
- Dust Port Diameter: 4" OD
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 350
- Motor Amps: 13
- Deluxe Miter Gauge, micro adjustable with Aluminum extruded fence
- Table Size without Wings: 22" L x 30-1/2" W
- Cast Iron Table
- Motor: 3HP, 1Ph, 230V
- Blade, power cord plug not included
- Shipping weight 698 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Christmastime is one of those perfect times of the year to make someone a special handmade gift. So I took to the shop after Thanksgiving, stepping away from my lathe and decided to do something different. With my daughter Maddy’s growing interest in baking, I decided to make her a heirloom Recipe Box as a Christmas gift. I purchased a Bubinga board about 6 ft.in length x 11″ wide x 3/4″ thick from Woodcraft. It had such beautiful figured grain and sort of a pink-brown color to it, perfect for my 16 year old. It has been a number of years (about 35!) since I’ve done any flat work, back in my Boardman High School days in Ohio, learning under the tutelage of Mr. Haug, my woodshop instructor.
Powermatic table saw
The product cam quickly and well packaged. It is a tool that I have wanted for decades. The only negative is that it should have come with a good blade.