209HH, 20" Planer, 5HP 1PH 230V, with Byrd Cutterhead
Flat Shipping Fee of $75.00
The Byrd® SHELIX® helical cutterhead with 100 knife inserts provides smoother, quieter cutting and finer finish than conventional systems5HP motor and 20" planing capacity for heavy duty workFully...
You May Also Like
- The Byrd® SHELIX® helical cutterhead with 100 knife inserts provides smoother, quieter cutting and finer finish than conventional systems
- 5HP motor and 20" planing capacity for heavy duty work
- Fully enclosed base cabinet with integrated casters for shop mobility
- Cast iron table with extensions creates a big 55-1/2" x 20" working area
- Four feed speeds - 24 and 31 FPM, 16 and 20 FPM with gear change - provide versatility
- Feed rollers and cutterhead supported by full cast iron head assembly for rigidity
- 5" diameter dust port
- Cast iron extension tables
- Amps : 21
- Cutterhead Diameter (in) : 3-3/16
- Cutterhead Speed (RPM) : 5000
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required : 900
- Dust Port Diameter (OD/in) : 5
- Feed Rate (FPM) : 24 and 31 (16 and 20 with gear change)
- Height (in) : 41.375
- Length (in) : 26
- Maximum Depth of Cut (in) : 3/32
- Maximum Planing Thickness (in) : 8
- Maximum Planing Width (in) : 20
- Minimum Planing Length (in) : 6-3/4
- Net Weight : 800 lb
- Number of Knives : 100 inserts
- Number of Speeds : 4
- Overall Dimensions : 26 x 36-5/8 x 41-3/8
- Readout Scale : in/mm
- Rotation (Forward/Reverse) : Fwd
- Table Size (in) : 20 x 55-1/2
- Table Support : 4 column
- Width (in) : 36.625
- Shipping weight 890 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty
Instructions / MSDS
What a great step up from my delta benchtop planer. No more shoving wood through the machine or having it get stuck. Clean cuts with no high-pitched squeals. I'm glad I got the 20". It's just a bit more in cost but way bigger in power and potential. I'll never have to buy another machine.
Wonderful Cuts On Difficult Grain
This was an upgrade from a 15 inch HH. The power and speed of pass through is a time saver. While I rarely have boards 20 inches wide I do have many glue-ups wider than 15 inches. I have nothing but good things to say about this unit.
So far so good. Super QUIET and SMOOTH