Powermatic - 209HH 20" Helical Head Planer 5HP 1PH 230V
Features5HP motor and 20" planing capacity for heavy duty workFully enclosed base cabinet with integrated casters for shop mobilityCast iron table with extensions creates a big 55-1/2" x 20"...
You May Also Like
Item 841363Model 659006K
Item 825682Model 1791296
Item 839724Model 1791316
- 5HP motor and 20" planing capacity for heavy duty work
- Fully enclosed base cabinet with integrated casters for shop mobility
- Cast iron table with extensions creates a big 55-1/2" x 20" working area
- Four feed speeds - 24 and 31 FPM, 16 and 20 FPM with gear change - provide versatility
- Feed rollers and cutterhead supported by full cast iron head assembly for rigidity
- 5" diameter dust port
- Cast iron extension tables
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty
Instructions / MSDS
What a great step up from my delta benchtop planer. No more shoving wood through the machine or having it get stuck. Clean cuts with no high-pitched squeals. I'm glad I got the 20". It's just a bit more in cost but way bigger in power and potential. I'll never have to buy another machine.
Wonderful Cuts On Difficult Grain
This was an upgrade from a 15 inch HH. The power and speed of pass through is a time saver. While I rarely have boards 20 inches wide I do have many glue-ups wider than 15 inches. I have nothing but good things to say about this unit.
So far so good. Super QUIET and SMOOTH