Powermatic - PM2000 10" Tablesaw, 5HP, 1Ph, 230V, 50" Accu-Fence System and Workbench
Now you can get a massive PM2000 tablesaw with a hardwood extension table. Complete with bench dog holes and a vise, this table doubles as a mobile workbench. The award-winning PM2000 offers an...
Item 424391Model PM25150K
Item 424392Model PM25150RK
Item 424390Model PM25130K
Item 424389Model PM23150RK
Item 424388Model PM23150K
Item 857876Model 1791000K
Item 857875Model 1791001K
Item 424394Model PM25350K
Item 424395Model PM25350RK
Item 424387Model PM23130K
- Oversized, precision ground high luster cast iron table tops with front edge bevel for hassle-free workpiece positioning
- Heaviest cast iron base in its class virtually eliminates table vibration
- Push button arbor lock is accessible from above the table top to eliminate the need for dual arbor wrenches
- Quick-release riving knife design helps reduce the chance of kickback
- Blade tilt scale has adjustable angle indicators for repetitive bevel cuts
- Built-in retractable omni-directional caster system mobilizes your tablesaw
- Wide stance, heavy-duty trunnion and concave teeth on the trunnion gears promote easier raising and tilting of saw blade
- Poly-V drive belt system results in quieter, more efficient power transfer from the motor to the arbor with virtually no vibration and less heat build up
- Built-in dust collection port with sloped cabinet floor and convenient access to the inside of the saw cabinet make for simple clean-up
- Proprietary safety switch with magnetic interlock, and the stop button can be knee activated
- Push button arbor lock (patent pending) for rapid blade change
- Adjustable angle indicators (patent pending) on the blade bevel scale for repeatable bevel cuts
- Industrial-duty Accu-Fence® System ensures accurate cuts and has 50" to the right cutting capacity
- Heavy-duty deluxe micro-adjust miter gauge with aluminum extruded 13" extension fence for good workpiece support and fine angle adjustments
- Heavy-duty chrome plated handwheels contribute to smooth trunnion/arbor movement
- Enclosed cabinet and cast iron base provide rigidity
- Built-in 4" port for dust collection
- TEFC Motor with magnetic controls
- Standard left and right cast iron extension wings
- Arbor wrench and motor cover includes
- Blade Diameter 10"
- Arbor Diameter 5/8"
- Arbor Speed 4300 RPM
- Maximum Depth of Cut 3-1/8"
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees 2-1/8"
- Maximum Rip Right of Blade 50"
- Maximum Rip Left of Blade 13-1/2"
- Table in Front of Saw Blade at Maximum Depth of Cut 11-1/4"
- Maximum Width of Dado 13/16"
- Maximum Diameter of Dado 8"
- Table Height 34-1/2"
- Table Size with Standard Extension 42"L x 30-1/2"W
- Table Size without Extension 22"L x 30-1/2"W
- Dust Port 4"OD
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required 350
- Motor Amps 13
- Table Size without Wings 22"L x 30-1/2"W
- Blade and power cord plug not included
Shipping weight 755 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty