PM2000 10" Tablesaw, 3HP, 1Ph, 230V, 50" Accu-Fence System and Workbench
Now you can get a massive PM2000 tablesaw with a hardwood extension table. Complete with bench dog holes and a vise, this table doubles as a mobile workbench. The award-winning PM2000 offers an...
You May Also Like
- Oversized, precision ground high luster cast iron table tops with front edge bevel for hassle-free workpiece positioning
- Heaviest cast iron base in its class virtually eliminates table vibration
- Push button arbor lock is accessible from above the table top to eliminate the need for dual arbor wrenches
- Quick-release riving knife design helps reduce the chance of kickback
- Blade tilt scale has adjustable angle indicators for repetitive bevel cuts
- Built-in retractable omni-directional caster system mobilizes your tablesaw
- Wide stance, heavy-duty trunnion and concave teeth on the trunnion gears promote easier raising and tilting of saw blade
- Poly-V drive belt system results in quieter, more efficient power transfer from the motor to the arbor with virtually no vibration and less heat buildup
- Built-in dust collection port with sloped cabinet floor and convenient access to the inside of the saw cabinet make for simple clean-up
- Proprietary safety switch with magnetic interlock, and the stop button can be knee activated
- Push button arbor lock (patent pending) for rapid blade change
- Adjustable angle indicators (patent pending) on the blade bevel scale for repeatable bevel cuts
- Industrial-duty Accu-Fence® System ensures accurate cuts and has 50" to the right cutting capacity
- Heavy-duty deluxe micro-adjust miter gauge with aluminum extruded 13" extension fence for good workpiece support and fine angle adjustments
- Heavy-duty chrome plated handwheels contribute to smooth trunnion/arbor movement
- Enclosed cabinet and cast iron base provide rigidity
- Built-in 4" port for dust collection
- TEFC Motor with magnetic controls
- Standard left and right cast iron extension wings
- Arbor wrench and motor cover includes:
- Blade Diameter 10"
- Arbor Diameter 5/8"
- Arbor Speed 4300 RPM
- Maximum Depth of Cut 3-1/8"
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees 2-1/8"
- Maximum Rip Right of Blade 50"
- Maximum Rip Left of Blade 13-1/2"
- Table in Front of Saw Blade at Maximum Depth of Cut 11-1/4"
- Maximum Width of Dado 13/16"
- Maximum Diameter of Dado 8"
- Table Height 34-1/2"
- Table Size with Standard Extension 42"L x 30-1/2"W
- Table Size without Extension 22"L x 30-1/2"W
- Dust Port 4"OD
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required 350
- Motor Amps 13
- Table Size without Wings 22"L x 30-1/2"W
- Blade and power cord plug not included
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty