Milescraft Crown45 crown molding jig for miter saws will change the way crown molding projects are done. There is no more “Upside Down and Backwards” thinking when cutting. With the innovative...
Items You May Need
Item 173742Model 1501
Item 160168Model 7377BA88
Item 174861Model 7788BG12
Item 160169Model 7377PK88
Item 868186Model 5000-L
Item 174862Model 7788BG12IP
Item 174863Model 7788BG10
- For use with miter saws
- Facilitates accurate cuts without guesswork
- Makes right-side-up cutting of 2″ to 5-1/2″ crown molding
- Supports crown molding between 2″ to 5-1/2″
- Indented cutting face to use for creating dentil-style detailed moldings
- Adjustable angle setting with angle finders for creating common molding spring angles (38°, 45° and 52°)
- Saw blade enters the material from the front
- Cut finished molding with no break out on the finished surface
- Collapsible design for compact storage
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days depending on product ordered.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Milescraft accepts returns within 90 days of receipt. Customer pays return freight. Contact Woodcraft customer service at 1-800-535-4482 for return authorization details.
Warranty varies by product, call (224) 227-6930 for warranty details.