Compact Table Saw
Shipping Fee of $75.00
SawStop’s smallest, most portable saw yet – with everything you’ve come to expect from a SawStop. This Compact Table Saw is packed with features that bring power, precision, cut capacity, and safety to every job site. The table saw’s unique brake design detects hand or finger contact...
Items You May Need
- Lightweight and portable
- Easy to adjust rack and pinion fence
- One-handed blade adjustments
- Rigid tube structure and rubber feet provide a durable, stable cutting experience
- SawStop Safety System stops on contact with skin
- Motor: 120 VAC 60 HZ, Universal
- Amperage: 15A
- No Load RPM: 4,000
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Max. Depth of Cut at 0°: 3-1/8"
- Max. Depth of Cut at 45°: 2-1/8"
- Max. Rip Capacity: 24-1/2"
- Dimensions: 23-1/2" W x 27" L x 14-1/4" H
- Table Surface: 23" W x 22-5/8" D
- Weight: 68 pounds
- (1) SawStop Compact Table Saw
- (1) Miter Gauge
- (1) Brake Cartridge (installed)
- (1) 3 mm Hex Key
- (2) Blade Wrenches
- (1) Riving Knife (installed)
- (1) Blade Guard with Spreader and Anti-Kickback Pawls
- (1) 24-Tooth Ripping Blade (installed)
- (1) Pushstick (on fence)
- (1) Table Saw Insert (installed)
- THIS SAW WILL NOT ACCEPT A DADO BLADE.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Woodcraft is offering a SawStop Compact Table Saw and other prizes in the October “Woodcraft Sawsome Sweepstakes!”
Mukwonago, Wisconsin, resident Drew Christensen is the proud owner of a brand-new SawStop Compact Table Saw and Stand after he was selected as Grand Prize Winner of the “Woodcraft Sawsome Sweepstakes!” Texas and Colorado residents won Runners-Up prizes. Woodcraft partnered with SawStop to sponsor the sweepstakes.
SawStop's table saw safety system is amazing—and saves many woodworkers from horrific injuries and in some cases the loss of a finger or thumb. But how does it work? It reacts quickly, stopping the saw blade in less than 5 milliseconds! Read on to find out how.
SawStop’s smallest, most portable table saw yet – with everything you’ve come to expect from a SawStop. This Compact Table Saw is packed with features that bring power, precision, cut capacity, and safety to every job site. And it weighs only 68-lbs! Learn more in this video!
Love this saw! Just a DIY’er but perfect small size for any project around the house. Stand fits perfect in shop and easy to move! Great product!
Ready out of the box
After using an inexpensive brand table saw for a few years I decided it was time to upgrade. After researching and found that Sawstop was making a new model for less than $1000, I chose this compact saw for the safety and because I have a very small garage and didn’t want anything larger. Out of the box it was ready to go. I think my favorite feature is the fence. After a few uses I learned I can trust that the measurement is precise. I’m very happy with my choice.