Woodcraft Magazine - Woodworking Project Paper Plan to Build Arts and Crafts Pendulum Clock
You can have a great time building this clock in addition to picking up some tips and techniques to hone your woodworking skills. The finished clock has an overall size of 6-3/4" D x12-7/8" W x...
You May Also Like
Item 846521Model 9781565234437
Item 158528Model PLAN58
Item 150983Model S12
- Each plan features step by step instructions with detail photograph
- Exploded illustrations for various project steps, a cut list and cutting diagram
- Convenience Plus Buying Guide so you know exactly what supplies are required to complete the project
- These plans are for beginner or an accomplished woodworker
- the Woodcraft Classic Plan series will have a plan for you!
Arts and Crafts Pendulum Clock
I purchased this plan as my first clock project so I ordered the paper plans. They are well printed with good photos and easy to understand instructions. The plan gives details on where to source the clock movement components as well which were reasonably priced. The plans were accurate and having built the clock now, I probably would make a couple of minor changes to the plan dimensions. I built my clock out of dimensional red oak and stained it using Minwax English Chestnut stain with a Minwax spray lacquer finish. It came out great! I would definately recommend this clock build for a beginner with access to a table saw, miter saw, router table and a few good hand tools.