Woodturner's Polish - High Gloss - 8 oz.
Mohawk® is not necessarily a name you’d associate with woodturning, but the company has a lot of experience in finishing, so Woodcraft asked Mohawk to use its expertise to produce a finish for turners. Woodturner’s Polish is the result, and Woodcraft is quite pleased with it....
- Friction polish capable of producing a high gloss protective finish on all your woodturnings
- May be applied to a pad or directly to the wood
- Easy to use
- Use on all wood turnings
- Size: 8 ounce squeeze bottle
- Sheen: high-gloss
- Applications: lathe turnings, carvings and flat surfaces
- (1) Mohawk Woodturner's Friction Polish - 8 ounce squeeze bottle
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Canadian toolmaker JessEm has introduced a substantial sequel to their popular Mite-R-Excel table saw miter gauge. Impeccably made, this drool-worthy accessory is flush with well-designed features, and is one of the best accessories you can get for your table saw.