7" Quick Release Vise
The WoodRiver® 7" Quick Release Workbench Vise has a front mounted lever which disengages the vise screw to permit rapid opening and closing of the vise, meaning that you can quickly adjust the opening of the vise to either release or clamp a piece you’re working on. This vise features...
Items You May Need
- Front mounted lever disengages the vise screw for rapid opening and closing
- Two 7/8" guide rods evenly distribute contact between the jaws and work piece
- 2 predrilled holes and 2 cast tabs for mounting screws (screws not included)
- Heavy duty construction
- Construction: Heavy cast iron and steel
- Maximum Opening: 7.87"
- Guide Rods and Main Screw: 7/8" diameter
- Jaw Width: 7"
- Jaw Face Height: 3"
- (1) WoodRiver - 7" Quick Release Vise
- Handle and mounting hardware are not included.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
In the spirit of getting our green on, we compiled this list of shamrock-shaded workshop helpers and project supplies that you can find at your local Woodcraft store. The grass is not greener in your buddy’s garage or she-shed, lads and lasses. Thank your lucky stars that you have the inside connection for all your woodworking needs: Woodcraft!
Great little vise
Heavy, solid, well made little vise for my bench-on-bench that I use to raise carving work up to 45" height. No more fumbling with a stool and hunching up to get leverage! The quick release is a simple mechanism with a big lever and smooth action, works great.
I mounted this to my work bench and I'm looking forward to many years of use with it. One problem, though, the quick release doesn't release. Is there an adjustment that can be made? If I don't get an answer I'll take it apart and do some filing to try to get it to work.