WoodRiver - 12-Foot Shop Vacuum Hose Kit
Every shop needs a shop vacuum, and every shop vacuum needs a great hose kit to expand its reach. Not only is this WoodRiver® hose longer than standard shop vacuum hoses, its tool kit will make...
Item 152676Model Z-88
Item 164296Model 162658-1
Item 164236Model Z-88-2
Item 164237Model Z-88-1
Item 201665Model 201665
Item 500680Model 500680
• 12-foot long, 1-1/2"-diameter clear hose with 1-1/2" flexible cuffs at each end
• Hose is very flexible, maneuvering shop equipment and workbenches with ease
• Clear poly reinforced hose is crush resistant while revealing blockages
• 2-1/4" x 1-1/2" inlet adapter connects hose to most standard shop vacuums
• 2" x 15" crevice tool and 4" x 12" wide-angle bench tool included
Articles & Blogs
What do you buy a woodworker for Christmas? Scott and Suzy Phillips, “The American Woodshop” co-hosts, have the answers on their 2017 holiday gift list.
Woodcraft brands dust collection products under the name Dust Connection™ in its WoodRiver® line.
Before you tackle the spring cleaning, organization and renovation projects at your house this year, check out some of the tools, accessories and supplies at Woodcraft that will save time and cut stress.
Quality but can't use
The hose and attachments seem like they are good quality. However, like some other reviewers... when I connected this using the adapter to my shopvac 2" port it makes such a terrible loud shrill trumpeting sound that even with ear protection I cannot use the hose. If you have a vac that isn't 2" connection, maybe your results will not include the loud shreeking.
Loud shrill noise
Hose and connections seem good, but I get a very loud high pitched noise using the hose. Might have to return if can’t get the noice level down.