Aluminum Router Plate for PC690/890
Woodpeckers aluminum router table mounting plate for PC 890/690 is stronger, stiffer and less prone to warp or flex then other aluminum, polycarbonate or acrylic router plates. Pre-drilled mounting...
- Fixture grade cast aluminum material with durable, low friction anodized coating
- CNC milled to exact tolerances for perfect fit in router tables with a 9-1/4" x 11-3/4" opening
- Pre-drilled 3-hole mounting pattern with access holes for routers with built-in lifting mechanisms
- 3-9/16" bit opening accepts molded insert rings; includes 2-5/8", 1" and 1-3/16" guide bushing openings
- Engraved scales to simplify fence positioning with 8 threaded setscrews for leveling
- Includes threaded starting pin, spanner wrench and detailed instructions
Articles & Blogs
This is Part 3 in the making of the Recipe Box
This is so easy to install. Well worth the money.
Excellent functionality, especially the adjustable bullets to rigidly seat the plate in my router table top.
HEAVY AND STRONG
EASY TO SET UP AND USE.