Whiteside - RU1800 Standard Up Cut Spiral Router Bit 3/16" D X 3/4" CL 1/4" SH 2-1/2" OL
Use a bit that is very efficient at evacuating chips from the hole or the slot it is cutting. Up-cut router bits are designed with this in mind. The upward direction of the flutes while rotating...
Item 815415Model RD1800
Item 03K32Model RU1600
Item 09I17Model RD1600
Item 08K61Model RU4900
Item 828657Model 04-102
Item 815387Model SC12
Item 812126Model RD2100
Item 821896Model RU4100
Item 818486Model RU1700
Item 813301Model SC11
Item 03K33Model RU2100
Item 815812Model RU5200T
Item 09I16Model 9500
Item 863672Model 20-600H
Item 815439Model RU1900
• Each bit has two flutes
• Solid carbide
Cut Length: 3/4"
Overall Length: 2-1/2"
Download Vectric 814915
|Tool #814915 |
Vectric Compatible Tool File
tool file to be used with all versions of Vectric software from version 8.0 and up. Works with Aspire, VCarve, Cut2D, Cut3D and PhotoVCarve.
This tool file is to be used as a starting point for your CNC projects and the parameters should be adjusted based on your project and material.
To add a .tool file, open the Tool Database in your software after safely downloading the .tool file. Select the Import Option to add the downloaded .tool files into the software. Only use the .tool file for the specific Whiteside part number. By downloading any of these .tool files, you acknowledge the safety information below.
1) Never use the .tool file for any bit other than the specified Whiteside part number.
2) Always wear eye and ear protection along with dust masks. Avoid using bits while in loose clothing. Keep hands, body, clothing and hair away from the cutter.
3) Do not remove safety guards, and be sure to always feed against the cutter rotation. Never use dull or damaged cutters.
4) Disconnect power when changing bits or making adjustments, and always leave the power disconnected when not in use.
5) Follow all safety recommendations of the power tool manufacturer.
6) Whiteside Machine Company assumes no responsibility for defects, damage, or injury (direct or indirect) caused by misuse, abuse, alteration or modification of any product (including sharpening).
The best from the Best!
I use these bits for cutting grooves and mortises in many projects. They are the best.