Whiteside - RU1600 Solid Carbide Spiral Upcut Router Bit 1/4" Sh 1/8" D 1/2" CL 2" OL
Whiteside upcut spiral cutters provide a smooth cut in all plunge routing operations. Spiral design pulls waste from the cut, leaves a flat bottomed mortise, and permits accurate cuts without...
Item 08K61Model RU4900
Item 03K33Model RU2100
Item 03K35Model RU5150
Item 405133Model RD4875
Item 405158Model RU4875
Item 828750Model 75-100
Item 818484Model RD1700
Item 822961Model 191.507.11
Item 818486Model RU1700
Item 405100Model LD1600
Whiteside upcut spiral cutters provide a smooth cut in all plunge routing operations. Spiral design pulls waste from the cut, leaves a flat bottomed mortise, and permits accurate cuts without chatter in any wood. Machined from solid carbide, this production quality bit will provide exceptional results for serious woodworkers.
- Spiral design pulls waste from the cut
- Leaves a flat bottomed mortise
- Permits accurate cuts without chatter in any wood
- Machined from solid carbide
- Shank: 1/4"
- Diameter: 1/8"
- Cut Length: 1/2"
- Overall Length: 2"
Download Vectric 03K32 File
|Tool #03K32-K Vectric Compatible Tool File |
03K32 tool file to be used with all versions of Vectric software from version 8.0 and up. Works with Aspire, VCarve, Cut2D, Cut3D and PhotoVCarve.
This tool file is to be used as a starting point for your CNC projects and the parameters should be adjusted based on your project and material.
To add a .tool file, open the Tool Database in your software after safely downloading the .tool file. Select the Import Option to add the downloaded .tool files into the software. Only use the .tool file for the specific Whiteside part number. By downloading any of these .tool files, you acknowledge the safety information below.
1) Never use the .tool file for any bit other than the specified Whiteside part number.
2) Always wear eye and ear protection along with dust masks. Avoid using bits while in loose clothing. Keep hands, body, clothing and hair away from the cutter.
3) Do not remove safety guards, and be sure to always feed against the cutter rotation. Never use dull or damaged cutters.
4) Disconnect power when changing bits or making adjustments, and always leave the power disconnected when not in use.
5) Follow all safety recommendations of the power tool manufacturer.
6) Whiteside Machine Company assumes no responsibility for defects, damage, or injury (direct or indirect) caused by misuse, abuse, alteration or modification of any product (including sharpening).