# 9011 Pro Pen Mandrel #1 MT
Gone are the days of off-centered turnings and the need for spacers for those shorter projects. The Whiteside Pro Pen Mandrel system incorporates similar technology used on today’s most modern CNC machines. This technology allows for a superior hold on the mandrel, while providing...
- New design allows for fast and easy mandrel adjustments
- Fits #1 Morse Taper and promotes a better lock to the lathe
- 4-piece design includes chuck, collet nut, mandrel, and brass nut
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns of Whiteside manufacturer-shipped items are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Returns will be accepted for 60 days.Customer pays return shipping. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any further questions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, its warranty supercedes any offered by Woodcraft.
Whiteside Product Guarantee:
All Whiteside tools are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship & materials. Warranty is limited to the cost of repair or replacement of the tool. Warranty is void if tools are altered in any way or show signs of abuse or misuse. Whiteside's Customer Service # is 1-800-225-3982.
Articles & Blogs
You’ll want to start building or improving your shop, starting with this Rust-Oleum based nonslip, epoxy paint and sealed floor. Great for resurfacing a concrete floor, this project will allow for easy clean-up leaving a show room finish. But don’t keep it clean, fill it with sawdust made from your handiwork and enjoy it! Create a two-wall workshop and outfit it with four outstanding shop projects using the Cut Lists and Convenience-Plus Buying Guides, all in the August/September Issue #54 of Woodcraft Magazine. We’ve never packed this much information all in one publication, so this issue is a must have!
In a co-design effort, Whiteside Machine and Woodcraft have come up with new Pen Maker’s Bits that come closer to the pen tube diameters allowing for better glue-ups without the gaps typically associated with tube to blank preparation for pens, ornaments and other turning projects.