Wera - 7460 Pre-Set Adjustable Torque Screwdriver, 0.3 NM
Wera's pre-set, adjustable torque screwdrivers are ideal for applications where a constant identical torque is required and a high degree of repeat accuracy is needed. The torque value can be...
You May Also Like
Item 417503Model 05074716004
Item 417506Model 05074720002
Item 417504Model 05074717004
Item 417508Model 05074721002
Wera's pre-set, adjustable torque screwdrivers are ideal for applications where a constant identical torque is required and a high degree of repeat accuracy is needed. The torque value can be adjusted by removing the cap on the upper end of the handle and turning the adjusting nut with a socket wrench. The Kraftform handle ensures the best results with great ergonomics. Add a Wera bit or socket to this Screwdriver and go!
- Pre-set values can be adjusted with socket wrench
- Audible excess-load signal when preset torque has been reached
- Rapidaptor for quick bit and socket changes
- Kraftform handles for fast working speeds and ergonomic grip
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Customer Service prior to return. Return Goods Authorization (RGA) required. Product must be in as-new condition and in it's original packaging. Returns subject to 25% restocking fee. Customer responsible for return freight. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-535-4482.
Wera offers a Lifetime Warranty on Manufacturer's Defects. Contact Customer Service if you have an issue.