Weber Knapp - Houdini Keyboard Mechanism
Keyboard Tray not included.Short return? Corner work surface? No problem! The Houdini keyboard mechanism pulls out far enough to work in a corner, but still retracts fully on a short, 17.75" track....
You May Also Like
Item 413371Model 26057GS00000
Item 413372Model 29156-2 162 Finish
Item 416095Model 29155-2
Keyboard Tray not included.
Short return? Corner work surface? No problem! The Houdini keyboard mechanism pulls out far enough to work in a corner, but still retracts fully on a short, 17.75" track. Plus, no knobs or levers are needed to adjust height. Each turn of the soft-touch wheel dynamically adjusts tilt position. The Houdini adjusts quickly and easily to follow various postures for low-risk keyboard positions. Height and tilt indicators assist in simple re-positioning. Houdini does just about everything except check your spelling!
- Patented design works in corners and on short returns (works like an extended mechanism but stows like a short arm).
- Position indicators for both height and tilt are practical and attractive.
- Soft-touch wheel allows convenient, stable, one-hand tilt adjustment.
- Provides a total travel range of 8" (5" below work surface; 3" above).
- Offers maximum seated flexibility, with a full 20° negative tilt and 10° positive tilt.
- “Lift and release” height adjustment is effortless and secure.
- 360° rear swivel provides additional keyboard tray positioning.
- Slim profile maximizes knee clearance when in use or retracted.
- Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA X5.5, 1998 industry performance standard.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.