UHMW Sheet - 1/2" Thick
This item has an additional shipping charge
These sheets have a non-stick, low friction, durable surface that results in the smoothest possible action when used in homemade or factory original jigs, fixtures, and fences. Piedmont Plastics Ultra High Molecular Weight (UHMW) material is a tough, heavy, dense plastic with...
- UHMW provides the smoothest possible action when used in homemade or factory original jigs, fixtures, and fences
- Easily machined with carbide saw blades and carbide router bits
- Great for table saw runners and router templates
- Material: UHMW (Ultra High Molecular Weight)
- Nominal Thickness: 1/2"
- Nominal Width: 4"
- Nominal Length: 48"
- Color: White
- (1) UHMW Sheet - 1/2" x 4" x 48"
in shop light, strong and workable Not found anything negative about the product
I would buy again, and probably will.
I bought this to make a box-joint jig. Due to time constraints I have not completed it, but this will work fine. It would have been nice if it were a little wider (6"-8" maybe), but the product is what it is. [...]