Representing a new generation of Ugears mechanical models, the UGM-11 Truck has a greater sophistication with more features than others in the past. This model runs, shifts, steers, and accelerates just like a real truck. First "fuel up" by turning the lever on top of the cab. Start the engine with the shifter in idle and see 4 pistons moving realistically under the folding hood. Open the cabin door to find a fully functioning steering wheel and a working gas pedal. Shift the transmission into "forward" or "reverse" and watch your truck head back to the fields for another load of hay.
The UGM-11 Truck is what is known as a 100% "Rubberpunk", meaning it has a perfect blend of clockwork and steampunk worlds. It was deliberately designed to have a raw, open look so even the casual observer could appreciate the marvels going on inside. This kit may take some extra time to build, but the rewards are absolutely worth it for those who love mechanics.
For an original gift idea or an engaging hobby that encourages family time around the table, Ugears kits provide hours of enjoyment. Specifications
- Estimated time to assemble: 14 to 16 hours.
- 13.3" L x 5.5" W x 5" H
- 420 piece kit
- Step-by-step, full color. easy to follow instructions included
- Assembly required; no glue needed
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
For product issues, damaged, missing or miss-cut boards, visit www.ugears.com for assistance. Returns not allowed unless damaged or defective.
Warranty applies to any damaged or defective part within 30 days of purchase.