Milescraft - ToolStand Rotary Tool Stand
Elevate your rotary tool’s performance to “machine tool” standards with the Milescraft ToolStand! Transform a handheld rotary device into a precision drilling machine with the rotary ToolStand. ...
Item 172699Model 4016
Item 418228Model HS-S2
Item 172709Model IT-23
Item 172711Model IT-50
Item 172867Model PEUG25
Item 172856Model PEG2SMP
- The solid metal head securely holds most rotary tools in place
- Spring-loaded rack and pinion gearing move the tool smoothly and accurately through drilling depths set using the integrated depth scale
- The integral depth stop ensures repeat-ability of cut, and the tool can be locked in place for continuous milling
- The steel 13-1/2″ support column fits securely into a steel base plate
- Cord clip prevents the cord from interfering while working
- The base can rest unattached on a bench or be easily clamped or mounted
- Surface and mounting platforms have been planed to ensure a level work surface
- Includes rubber feet to prevent movement
- 3/4" x 12 collet nut and 17 x 1.5M collet nut included
- Rotary tool not included
- Maximum travel: 7″
- Base size: 9.5″ x 7″ base
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days depending on product ordered.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Milescraft accepts returns within 90 days of receipt. Customer pays return freight. Contact Woodcraft customer service at 1-800-535-4482 for return authorization details.
Warranty varies by product, call (224) 227-6930 for warranty details.