Porter Cable - Through/Box Joint Template Kit For 4200 Series Dovetai Jigs
Model 4213. This is an accessory template for the basic Porter-Cable Model 4210 Dovetail Jig to rout standard through dovetail joints and box joints. Includes template, dovetail bit, template...
Item 830583Model 4215
Item 146049Model 4212
Item 834142Model 4216
Item 164118Model FDJ-13142
Item 164117Model ADJ-1314SS
Item 41513DModel Download
Item 151135Model F3
Item 849675Model 02310
Item 409598DModel DP-00152
Item 166417Model VRS 1200
- Template kit for 4200 Series dovetail jigs
- Replacement Part for Models 4212 and 4216; Accessory for Model 4210
- Enables through dovetails and box joints to be cut
- Requires 1/2" straight bit (sold separately)
- Dovetail Jig is not included
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Customer Service at 800-535-4482 for information on returns. Non-defective returns may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and return freight.
PORTER-CABLE CORPORATION warrants to the original purchaser that all products covered under this warranty are free from defects in material and workmanship. Products covered under this warranty include air compressors, air tools, service parts, pressure washers, and generators, which have the following warranty periods:
- 3 YEARS - Limited warranty on 2-stage oil-free air compressor pumps that operate at 1725 RPM.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on oil-lubricated air compressor pumps.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on all other air compressor components.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on electric generator alternators.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on other generator components.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on pneumatic air tools.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on pressure washers used in consumer applications (i.e. personal residential household usage only).
- 90 DAY - Pressure washers used for commercial applications (income producing) and service parts.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on all accessories.
Porter-Cable will repair or replace, at Porter-Cable's option, products or components which have failed within the warranty period. Service will be scheduled according to the normal work flow and business hours at the service center location, and the availability of replacement parts. All decisions of Porter-Cable Corporation with regard to this limited warranty shall be final. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
RESPONSIBILITY OF ORIGINAL PURCHASER (initial User):
- To process a warranty claim on this product, DO NOT return it to the retailer. The product must be evaluated by a Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center. For the location of the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center call 1-888-559-8550, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Retain original cash register sales receipt as proof of purchase for warranty work.
- Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the product as described in the Owner’s Manual(s).
- Deliver or ship the product to the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center. Freight costs, if any, must be paid by the purchaser.
- Air compressors with 60 and 80 gallon tanks will be inspected at the site of installation. Contact the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center that provides on-site service calls, for service call arrangements.
- If the purchaser does not receive satisfactory results from the Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center, the purchaser should contact Porter-Cable.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
Articles & Blogs
We began with Hand-Cut Dovetails in Part 1 of the Dovetail Discovery Center Seminars held at the Toledo Woodcraft store.
In this 2 & 3 part blog, we will take a look at two dovetail jigs. John Nystrom in Part 2, will demonstrate the capabilities of the Porter-Cable 12″, Model 4210 Dovetail Jig, followed by Carl Kuhnle’s skill set in Part 3 on the Leigh Super 12″ Dovetail Jig.
Description totally wrong
You'll have to go elsewhere to figure out just what the kit really includes. Description here doesn't answer the question at all. At this point, I have purchased this.
Makes box joints easy.
Once dialed in, it is easy to use. And if you use the right template guide... This one is good for 3/4" stock and up. I'm working on getting the smaller one for 1/2" stock.
This is being used as a replacement for the one that came with the jig. It is rather expensive and if I'd needed both templates it would have been cheaper to just buy the set
Great Time Saver
Adds a further dimension to the uses for the Porter Cable edgejointing jig. I already have the half dovetail and was so pleased with it that I purchhased the through and finger joint template.