Powermatic - Tailstock Riser Block for 4224B
The riser block mounts quickly to a low-mounted extension bed to raise bed surface to working height, ideal for some outboard turning projects when the tailstock must be used without compromising...
Item 865769Model 6294706
Item 854117Model 6294904
Item 832821Model 6294727B
Item 820816Model 1790807K
Item 817078Model 1790800K
Item 817294Model 1790812K
Item 816715Model 1790811K
Item 412065Model 1790810K
• Raises bed surface to working height
• Cast iron for solid performance without vibration
• Easy-to-use handle activates cam system for positive locking
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty
Articles & Blogs
There are wood lathes, then there is the new Powermatic® 4224B, Woodcraft Item #854112, which expands the boundaries of what a lathe can be. Tool Times, Tim “The Tool Man” Taylor (Tim Allen) would definitely grunt, “Arr Arr Arr” over this most capable, rugged, innovative lathe. “This newest member of our industry-leading line of lathes provides a tremendous range of woodturning possibilities” said Joan Duvall, Director of Product Development for Walter Meier. Powermatic is rolling out their new lathe by having nationally renown woodturner, Nick Cook demonstrate the capabilities of the 4224B lathe at some Woodcraft stores.