Table Saw 5HP, 3PH, 230-460V, 30" RIP, Model PM2000B
The Powermatic PM2000 table saw sets a new standard for innovation with a vast array of patented features and massive body design. The cast iron tables are oversized, and the newly designed arbor...
You May Also Like
The re-designed integrated retractable hydraulic caster system mobilizes your table saw much higher than the previous model to assist when moving over thresholds. A wide stance, heavy-duty box trunnion and concave teeth on the trunnion gears promote easier raising and tilting of saw blade. Poly-V drive belt system results in quieter, more efficient power transfer from the motor to the arbor with virtually no vibration and less heat build-up. Improved built-in dust collection port with convenient access to the inside of the saw cabinet for simple clean-up. The saw has a proprietary safety switch with magnetic interlock and the stop button can be knee activated.
- Integrated Digital Read Out for precise bevel cuts
- Newly designed integrated hydraulic castor system with greater travel than previous model
- Matching beveled edge between table and extension wings
- Newly designed Arbor lock for quick and easy blade changes
- Improved dust collection inside and outside of the cabinet
- Quick release riving knife lever for hassle free riving knife changes
- Wider stance, box trunnion design
- Newly designed Accu-Fence system for precision cuts
- CSA Certified
- Motor: 5HP, 3PH, 230/460V, 13/6.5A
- L x W x H (In.): 67 x 39.5 x 40.5
- Net Weight (lbs): 621 lbs.
- Gross Weight (lbs): 696 lbs.
- Style: Cabinet Saw
- Prewired Voltage (V.): 230
- Table Height from Floor (In.): 35
- Maximum Diameter of Dado (In.): 8
- Arbor Speed (RPM): 4500
- Maximum Rip Left of Blade (In.): 13-1/2
- Table Size (In.): 22 x 30-1/2
- Maximum Width of Dado (In.): 13/16
- Blade Diameter (In.): 10
- Table Type: Cast Iron
- Maximum Rip Right of Blade (In.): 30
- Dust Port Outside Diameter (In.): 4
- Table T-Slot (In.): 3/4 x 3/8
- Arbor Diameter (In.): 5/8
- Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.): 20
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required(CFM): 400
- Table Size with Extensions (In.): 42 x 30-1/2
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 90 Degrees (In.): 3-1/8
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees (In.): 2-1/8
- Table in Front of Saw Blade at Maximum Depth of Cut (In.): 11-1/4
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty