SculpWood Putty, 2 Gal. Kit
SculpWood® is a two-part epoxy putty that can be used indoors or out. Mold it, shape it, or use it for repair of carvings, antique picture frames, or even windowsills. Workable for about 15...
- Epoxy putty for molding, carving, and sanding
- Forms a strong, permanent bond to most rigid surfaces
- For interior and exterior use
- 2 gallon size is a great way to stock up and save money
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5-7 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns for System Three products will not be accepted without prior authorization. A restocking fee of 20% is charged on all returnable merchandise. No adjustments or returns will be made after 30 days from the invoice date. Shipments returned to System Three because the carrier is unable to deliver to the address provided by the customer will be charged the standard 20% restocking fee unless the goods are reshipped at the customer's expense.
Packages showing minor damage should be accepted. Refuse your shipment if it appears to be greatly damaged or leaking. Your refusal of a damaged package preserves System Three's right to help get your money back or your merchandise replaced. Note all damages on your delivery receipt or bill of lading. Call System Three @ 800-333-5514 for help handling your damaged shipment claim.