SteadyPro Stem - 1" x 3-3/4"
The Robert Sorby® modular tool rest system enables the turner to build up a collection of tool rests without going to great expense. An integral part of the modular tool rest system, a stem is the key to connecting your collection of rests to your lathe. After being attached to a...
- Compatible with a number of different crossbars in the Robert Sorby modular turning system
- Allows for easy set-up and the use of the Robert Sorby Precision Boring and SteadyPro Turning Systems
- Available in a number of sizes to match the wide range of available woodturning lathes
- High quality components allow for smooth operation
- Dimensions: 1" (25.4 mm) Stem x 3-3/4" Length
- (1) Robert Sorby SteadyPro Stem - 1" x 3-3/4"
- Stem is to be used only with the Robert Sorby modular tool rest systems: SteadyPro and Precision Boring Systems.
- This stem is most commonly used with full-size lathes.