5/64" Hinge Bit For #2 - #4 Screws
This 5/64" quick-change hinge bit is part of Snappy’s 1/4" hex drive bit and accessory line that lets you quickly and easily change from one bit to the next. The 5/64" spring-loaded self-centering...
You May Also Like
• 5/64" quick-change hinge bit for #2 through #4 screws
• Drills accurate holes for hinges, handles, drawer slides, and more
• Spring-loaded guide with openings to eject chips
• Self-centering using the chamfered nose to align with hole in hardware
• Standard hex shank fits all power bit and quick-change chucks
First time for this kind of bit
This is the first time I have used a self-centering bit, so I can only say that so far it is working fine.
good for low to moderate use
no allen key to adjust/replace drill bit.drill bit is too flimsy, I used it once and it snapped.