Smart DVR Control and Motor Upgrade
Increase the versatility of your RIKON 14” Bandsaw with a DVR Smart Motor Upgrade. By adding Striatech’s smart switched reluctance motor, RIKON’s 14” bandsaw series is better than ever before. Unlike previous bandsaw motors, the Striatech motor is infinitely variable, and offers...
Increase the versatility of your RIKON 14” Bandsaw with a DVR Smart Motor Upgrade. By adding Striatech’s smart switched reluctance motor, RIKON’s 14” bandsaw series is better than ever before. Unlike previous bandsaw motors, the Striatech motor is infinitely variable, and offers continuous torque. This means a beautiful finish on your workpiece, and a much easier user experience. Improved energy efficiency and quiet, vibration-free operation are added bonuses to thisalready amazing saw line up. With an easy-to-read screen, DVR controller, andelectronic braking, this technology adds much-needed features to the bandsaw.
SFPM = Speeds in Feet per Minute
- Motor: 1.75hp Single Phase
- 110V or 220V
- Blade Speed: 100 RPM (45 SFPM) to 2375 RPM (4400 SFPM)
4 Wood Presets
- Resaw: 4,000 SFPM (2,160 RPM) /Variable from 2,000 SFPM to 4,400 SFPM (1080 to 2,375 RPM)
- Bowl Blank : 3,000 SFPM (1,620 RPM)/ Variable from 1,500 SFPM to 3,600 SFPM (810 to 1,945 RPM)
- Rip/Cross Cut : 2,500 SFPM (1,350 RPM) /Variable from 1,250 SFPM to 3,600 SFPM (675 to 1,620 RPM)
- Scroll/Pattern: 2,000 SFPM (1,080 RPM) /Variable from 1,000 SFPM to 2,400 SFPM (540 to 1,295 RPM)
4 Metal Presets
Must change belt to slow pulley range
- Carbon Steel : 250 SFPM (135 RPM) /Variable from 175 SFPM to 350 SFPM (195 to 395 RPM)
- Stainless Steel: 100 SFPM (110 RPM) /Variable from 70 SFPM to 150 SFPM (100* to 170 RPM)
- Titanium: 75 SFPM (100* RPM) / Variable from 65 SFPM to 85 SFPM (100* to 100* RPM)
- Cast Iron: 160 SFPM (180 RPM)/Variable from 95 SFPM to 225 SFPM (105 to 255 RPM)
- Aluminum: 400 SFPM (445 RPM) / Variable from 300 SFPM to 440 SFPM (340 to 500 RPM)
- Brass:250 SFPM (280 RPM)/Variable from 150 SFPM to 315 SFPM (170 to 355 RPM)
- Bronze: 220 SFPM (250 RPM)/Variable from 80 SFPM to 260 SFPM (100 to 295 RPM)
- Copper: 200 SFPM (225 RPM) / Variable from 160 SFPM to 220 SFPM (180 to 250 RPM)
- Acrylic:2500 SFPM (2,845 RPM)/Variable from 1,500 SFPM to 4,000 SFPM (1,705 to 3,500 RPM)
- Nylon: 1500 SFPM (1,705 RPM)/Variable from 900 SFPM to 2,100 SFPM (1,025 to 2,390 RPM)
- HDPE: 2000 SFPM (2,275 RPM)/Variable from 1,800 SFPM to 3,000 SFPM (2,050 to 3,415 RPM)
- Custom: 2,000 SFPM (2,275 RPM)/Variable from 45 SFPM allowed up to 4000 SFPM (100 to 3,500 RPM)
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Residential delivery fee applies for all LTL items.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.To be eligible for credit for returned Rikon goods, customers must comply with each of the following requirements:
Rikon offers a 5 year warranty.Customers with warranty claims, defective or damaged goods should contact RIKON Power Tools before returning any product to the distributor. RIKON Power Tools reserves the right to ship parts to effect repairs or replace product, whichever they may deem appropriate.
Request to return defective or damaged goods by distributors must be submitted to RIKON Power Tools and will be reviewed for product misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear before giving authorization to return said goods.
Defective/Damaged goods that are returned to RIKON Power Tools and show misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the credit given for the returned goods or $25.00, whichever is greater.
Instructions / MSDS
Excellent Customer Service
I recently purchased a Rikon 10-326 Bandsaw and this Smart DVR Motor upgrade. In the process of installing the upgrade I needed some technical support (which is handled by Striatech/Teknatool, as it is their motor). My experience with Debby and her colleges at Striatech was very good. Enough so that I created an account to add a review of the product to call it out. I will update the review with further thoughts on how the tool performs once I've had a chance to use it for a little while. So far so good.