Shark HD500 CNC Machine
FREE Accessory Bundle With Mail-In Rebate Offer October 1-31, 2022!
Rebate Available! Learn More
From hobbyists to pros, ease of use of the SHARK HD500 CNC Machine makes it the go-to woodworking tool for all CNC users. Regardless if you need custom parts, joinery, precision drilling functions or all things decorative, the Shark HD500 is built to do all and last for many years of...
Items You May Need
Next WaveItem 161352
From hobbyists to pros, ease of use of the SHARK HD500 CNC Machine makes it the go-to woodworking tool for all CNC users. Regardless if you need custom parts, joinery, precision drilling functions or all things decorative, the Shark HD500 is built to do all and last for many years of use. Utilize the included 3D carving capability and the 3D model library to create beautiful relief carvings, intricate inlays and exquisite, detailed engravings with ease.
The HD500 can be pendant- or computer-controlled to suit your needs. The Pendant interface eliminates the need for a computer at the machine by using the included Vcarve Desktop Design software, create your project and then transfer to a USB drive. For more challenging projects and extended versatility, you can run the Shark SD120 from your computer taking advantage of the exclusive patented Virtual Zero Unlimited programming that will adjust your design to fit curves and angles that would be virtually impossible on other brands of machines. (Computer and flash drive not included). Put the power of the USA Made Next Wave CNC Shark HD500® to work for you today.
- 16'' x 36'' table, robust linear gantry rails, and an aluminum router mount that supports routers up to 2-1/4 HP, or Next Wave’s Water Cooled Spindle #160697(sold separately)
- Can be controlled with the touch-screen pendant for convenience, and to keep your computer away from the dust—just transfer your project to a USB drive and plug it into the LCD pendant
- Can also be computer-controlled to take advantage of the Virtual Zero Unlimited, which adjusts your design to fit curves and angles that would be virtually impossible on other brands of machines (computer and flash drive not included)
- Perfect for projects such as carving plaques, signs, ornamental boxes, and precision parts machined from wood, soft metals, or plastics
- Aluminum interlocking slotted table track for customizable clamping
- Includes the latest VCarve Desktop Design software incorporating Cut 3D functionality, Rotary compatible, and Vector Art 3D Sampler Pack
- Ships fully assembled
- Made in the USA
- Table Dimensions: 16" x 36:
- XYZ Travel: 13" x 24" x 7"
- Overall Dimensions: 24-1/4"W x 36"L x 24-1/2"H
- (1) Next Wave Shark HD500 CNC
- (1) Aluminum router mount (see list of compatible routers)
- (1) Color touch-screen pendant controller system
- (1) 3/8'' carbide V-Groove bit (colors may vary)
- (2) Hold-down clamps (colors may vary)
- (1) Latest edition of VCarve desktop software with Cut 3D functionality
- (1) Ready2Control software package
- (1) CNC Shark control panel operating software with Virtual Zero Unlimited
- Requires a PC computer with USB 2.0 port (not included)
- Built to handle larger 2.25 HP routers with 3.5" barrel diameter (i.e. DeWalt 618, PC 890, Bosch 1617, router sold separately)
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Instructions / MSDS
Next WaveItem 423407
Next WaveItem 173737