Sanding Drum, 3" x 3" x 1/2"
Drum design eliminates the need to buy replacement sanding sleeves. Simply cut and fold any type of sheet sandpaper for the drum size you''re using. Drums feature balanced solid cores with sponge...
You May Also Like
- Eliminates the need to buy replacement sanding sleeves
- Unique pin-locking device is simple and effective
- Use on drill presses, lathes, motors, combination tools
- Use on radial saws, and portable drills
- Dimensions listed are drum diameter x length x shaft diameter
Nice, worked well. Be careful about burning your project the inner material seems to hold heat more then the 'metal' type and the gap the paper goes in to hold in the center makes the rotation feel a bit more bumpy on this larger model. it held paper nicely and does what i needed.
great product exactly as described
I use this for sanding longbow laminates it works great with no need for expensive sanding sleeves.
works fine and good value for the money and great altunative to buying a drum sander. I made a 3" x 12" x 20" box that attaches to my drill press table. Then lower the drum into a hole on the top that gives you a flat surface to sand on. This works for the 3/4" drum also.
works very well, would buy again
Drum works very well when building frames book shelves.