Safety Speed - Safety Speed 72GP Edgebander
Flat Shipping Fee of $399.00
The 72GP Glue Pot Edgebander boasts features available in larger, more expensive machines but in a compact and affordable package. This easy to operate and maintain machine takes up a small...
Item 165880Model CBC.E
Item 168073Model CBC.ME
Item 828930Model 99-450
Item 168088Model LBM.13
Item 847463Model PCS31230-TGP252
Item 404210Model WHTOAK-RIFT10MIL
Item 168074Model FLEX Set
- Micro adjust tape guide for quick tape changes
- Electromagnetic end cutters and the accutrim edge trim system eliminate the need to file or sand trim edges
- Glue pot with an adjustable glue extrusion
- Digital P.I.D. temperature control to reduce glue overheating and burning with standby temperature mode
- Anodized glue pot interior for ease of cleaning
- Built in safety control to prevent glue spindle motore from being turned on before glue is melted
- Short 10-15 minute glue heat up time
- Sealed ball bearing roatary movement
- Dust collection outlet keeps trimmings off your workpiece and the floor
- Automatic conveyor for consistent feed rate
- Solid edge flush trimming and edge molding capability
- Dimensions: 72" x 48" H x 37" D
- Power Supply: 220V, 20 Amps, 1 Phase
- Tape Types: Polyester, PVC, Wood Single Laminate Strips
- Tape Widths: 1/2" to 1-3/4" (13-45mm)
- Max Thickness: 1mm
- Max Feed Rate: 24 FPM
- Shipping Weight: 400 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days, depending on product ordered.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns of Safety Speed Manufacturing manufacturer-shipped items are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Customer to pay return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions. If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Safety Speed Manufacturing offers a one-year warranty on parts.