Mini/Midi Lathe Stand
The Rikon, Model 70-920 is a sturdy adjustable lathe stand designed to fit a variety of mini and midi lathes. This universal lathe stand makes it possible to move your mini or midi lathe to the perfect working height. The Rikon 70-920 Lathe Stand is constructed of thick steel, and is...
Items You May Need
Midi Lathe Bed Extension, 70-901Item 862699
The Rikon, Model 70-920 is a sturdy adjustable lathe stand designed to fit a variety of mini and midi lathes. This universal lathe stand makes it possible to move your mini or midi lathe to the perfect working height. The Rikon 70-920 Lathe Stand is constructed of thick steel, and is both height- and length-adjustable. The stand adjusts from 23-1/4" to 37-1/4" long and from 24-1/2" to 34-1/2" working height. The rubber feet can also be adjusted for maximum stability. An optional mini / midi lathe stand extension the Rikon 70-913 (#833263 ) is available if you have a longer lathe, or a lathe with a bed extension mounted.
- Steel stand fits a variety of mini and midi lathe models
- Adjustable to find the perfect working height
- Rubber feet for maximum stability
- Extension available for longer lathes or bed extension
- Length: Adjusts from 23-1/4" to 37-1/4" long
- Height: Adjusts from 24-1/2" to 34-1/2" height from ground
- Mounting Plate Dimensions: 6-1/2'' x 8-1/2''
- Material: Steel
- (1) Rikon Mini/Midi Lathe Stand
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Residential delivery fee applies for all LTL items.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.To be eligible for credit for returned Rikon goods, customers must comply with each of the following requirements:
Request to return defective or damaged goods by distributors must be submitted to RIKON Power Tools and will be reviewed for product misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear before giving authorization to return said goods.
Defective/Damaged goods that are returned to RIKON Power Tools and show misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the credit given for the returned goods or $25.00, whichever is greater.
Articles & Blogs
Get a Smart Start in Woodturning
Woodcraft Partners with Freedom Alliance to Honor and Gift Pennsylvania Disabled Veteran
Woodcraft of Pittsburgh recently had the honor of hosting an event that changed one disabled veteran’s life with the gift of an all-terrain tracked wheelchair and some woodworking tools and equipment to help with his “therapy at the lathe.” Read Army Staff Sergeant Gregory Foster’s story in this Woodworking Adventures blog.
12" x 16" VSR Midi Lathe - 1 HP 1 Ph 120VItem 172639
14" x 20" VSR Midi Lathe - 1-1/2 HP 1 Ph 115VItem 174848
18" X 24" VSR Lathe - 2-1/2 HP 3 Ph 230VItem 184544
Midi Lathe Stand for Nova Comet II or Comet 14DR Midi LathesItem 861752
10" x 18" Pen Lathe - 1/2 HP 1 Ph 120VItem 863667
18" X 24" VSR Lathe - 1-3/4 HP 1 Ph 115VItem 184543
Lathe Stand for PM2014 Woodworking LatheItem 172524
30" x 40" VSR Lathe with Sliding Bed - 3 HP 1 Ph 220VItem 168993
Mini-Lathe Replacement Drive BeltItem 837988