Mini/Midi Lathe Stand, Model 70-920
The Rikon, Model 70-920 is a sturdy adjustable lathe stand designed to fit a variety of mini and midi lathes. This universal lathe stand makes it possible to move your mini or midi lathe to the perfect working height. The Rikon 70-920 Lathe Stand is constructed of thick steel, and is...
The Rikon, Model 70-920 is a sturdy adjustable lathe stand designed to fit a variety of mini and midi lathes. This universal lathe stand makes it possible to move your mini or midi lathe to the perfect working height. The Rikon 70-920 Lathe Stand is constructed of thick steel, and is both height- and length-adjustable. The stand adjusts from 23-1/4" to 37-1/4" long and from 24-1/2" to 34-1/2" working height. The rubber feet can also be adjusted for maximum stability. An optional mini / midi lathe stand extension the Rikon 70-913 (#833263 ) is available if you have a longer lathe, or a lathe with a bed extension mounted.
- Steel stand fits a variety of mini and midi lathe models
- Length adjusts from 23-1/2'' to 37-1/4''
- Height adjusts from 24-1/2'' to 34-1/2'' from the ground
- Top plates with pre-bored mounting holes measure 6-1/2'' x 8-1/2''
- Mounting Plate Dimensions: 6-1/2'' x 8-1/2''
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Residential delivery fee applies for all LTL items.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.To be eligible for credit for returned Rikon goods, customers must comply with each of the following requirements:
Request to return defective or damaged goods by distributors must be submitted to RIKON Power Tools and will be reviewed for product misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear before giving authorization to return said goods.
Defective/Damaged goods that are returned to RIKON Power Tools and show misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the credit given for the returned goods or $25.00, whichever is greater.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Woodcraft of Pittsburgh recently had the honor of hosting an event that changed one disabled veteran’s life with the gift of an all-terrain tracked wheelchair and some woodworking tools and equipment to help with his “therapy at the lathe.” Read Army Staff Sergeant Gregory Foster’s story in this Woodworking Adventures blog.