6" Benchtop Jointer w/ Helical Style Cutter head
Rikon’s 6” Benchtop Jointer, #20-600H, has a six row helical-style cutter head with 12 HSS 2-edge insert cutters for super cutting action, flat surfacing results, and easy knife changes. It...
You May Also Like
- Powerful 120V, 10 Amp motor
- 20000 max RPM
- Max Depth of Cut: 1/8”
- Max Cutting Width: 6”
- Cutterhead: 2” Diameter, 11000 RPM
- Cutterhead Rows: 6
- Cutterhead Inserts: 12
- Table Size: 30” L x 6-3/16” W
- Fence Size: 19-3/4” L x 4-3/8” H
- Single 2-1/2” OD dust port
- Noise level: <100 dB
- Dust Collection min CFM: 100
- Overall Dimensions: 30” L x 17” W x 11-3/4” H
- Weight: 36 lbs.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Residential delivery fee applies for all LTL items.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.To be eligible for credit for returned Rikon goods, customers must comply with each of the following requirements:
Rikon offers a 5 year warranty.Customers with warranty claims, defective or damaged goods should contact RIKON Power Tools before returning any product to the distributor. RIKON Power Tools reserves the right to ship parts to effect repairs or replace product, whichever they may deem appropriate.
Request to return defective or damaged goods by distributors must be submitted to RIKON Power Tools and will be reviewed for product misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear before giving authorization to return said goods.
Defective/Damaged goods that are returned to RIKON Power Tools and show misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the credit given for the returned goods or $25.00, whichever is greater.
Great tool that works right out of the box
I have wanted a jointer as I make numerous panels to make fishing tackle boxes. I also make many cutting boards and a tight almost invisible glue line is needed. I assembled the jointer as per directions and the fence was exactly 90 degrees when measured by my engineers squares. The cut I use is very light taking if very little material usually repeated twice or three times. When the two pieces are pushed together the joint is completely flush. I am quite pleased. With a 2.5” to 4” adapter I get almost no chips as the cuts are made so no mess. I suggest if you don’t have one that you will love this purchase.