16" Planer with Helical Head, Model 23-400H
Look no further for a great helical head planer. This planer features a 3 HP motor allowing it to easily cut 1/8” at the full 16” x 8” capacity. It features a heavy cast iron table for rigid...
You May Also Like
The hinged top of this machine means easy blade access. It simply lifts and locks into position giving clear access to the cutterhead without the use of tools, saving you time. Three roller extension tables provide extra support and stability for lumber and preventing snipe. There is even two rollers on the cabinet to let you easily move lumber from the outfeed end back to the infeed end for additional passes through the planer. This planer also has adjustable feed rates ranging from 16 to 23 sq. ft. / min. This will give you the best surface planning results for multiple wood types.
- Powerful 3 HP motor
- 200V, 60Hz, 12 Amps
- Max. Planer Capacity: 8-13/16”
- Max Planing Width: 16”
- Max Depth of Cut: 1/8”
- Cutterhead Speed: 5100 RPM
- Helical head
- Knives / Inserts: 72, Four-sided inserts
- Carbide insert size: 0.59” x 0.59” x 0.10”
- Cuts per minute: 20400
- Diameter of cutterhead: 2-3/4”
- Feed Speeds: Variable 16-23 sq. ft. / min
- Height: 42-1/2”
- Width: 55”
- Depth: 24-1/4”
- Base Size: 24-5/8” x 22-1/4”
- Net Weight: 375 lbs.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Residential delivery fee applies for all LTL items.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.To be eligible for credit for returned Rikon goods, customers must comply with each of the following requirements:
Rikon offers a 5 year warranty.Customers with warranty claims, defective or damaged goods should contact RIKON Power Tools before returning any product to the distributor. RIKON Power Tools reserves the right to ship parts to effect repairs or replace product, whichever they may deem appropriate.
Request to return defective or damaged goods by distributors must be submitted to RIKON Power Tools and will be reviewed for product misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear before giving authorization to return said goods.
Defective/Damaged goods that are returned to RIKON Power Tools and show misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the credit given for the returned goods or $25.00, whichever is greater.