Rikon - 14" Pro Bandsaw, 3HP, 10-353
Rikon’s 14" Professional Bandsaw features precision balanced cast iron wheels, spring loaded tool-less guide system, and emergency foot brake for added safety. It also has a quick-adjust 6" tall...
You May Also Like
- Motor: 3 HP TEFC, 13 Amps, 220V, 60 Hz, 1Ph
- Cutting Capacity: 14" Height / 13-5/8" Width
- Blade: 142" length
- Width: 3/16" – 1"
- Blade Speed: 4300 ft/min.
- Comes with 142" x 5/8", 4 TPI Regular Blade
- Table Size: 21-1/2" x 15-3/4"
- Left Tilt: -10°
- Right Tilt: 45°
- Miter Gauge "T" Slot: (2) 3/4" x 3/8"
- Height to Floor: 34-5/8"
- Dimensions: 28.5" D x 33.5" W x 74.5" H
- Base Size: 25-1/4" x 18-1/8"
- Dust Port: Two 4"
- Net Weight: 315 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 414 lbs.
- 5 Year Warranty
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Residential delivery fee applies for all LTL items.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.To be eligible for credit for returned Rikon goods, customers must comply with each of the following requirements:
Rikon offers a 5 year warranty.Customers with warranty claims, defective or damaged goods should contact RIKON Power Tools before returning any product to the distributor. RIKON Power Tools reserves the right to ship parts to effect repairs or replace product, whichever they may deem appropriate.
Request to return defective or damaged goods by distributors must be submitted to RIKON Power Tools and will be reviewed for product misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear before giving authorization to return said goods.
Defective/Damaged goods that are returned to RIKON Power Tools and show misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the credit given for the returned goods or $25.00, whichever is greater.
Very Nice Machine
Purchased this machine a couple days ago and am absolutely happy with how it cuts with little tuning straight out of the box. I'm sure after spending some more time with it, I will get great results. I'm giving it 4 stars because after resawing a log an offcut fell and broke the plastic portion of the crank handle for the table tilt. Probably my fault but it wasn't that big of an offcut and it should break that easy in my opinion. I tested the resaw capacity up to 12" through some really dense wood and it didn't even show signs of slowing down. I've also used the foot brake more than I thought I would and its very nice to have. I would highly recommend this machine to anyone looking to buy a bigger saw for home or professional use.