RIKON - 10" Meat Saw with Grinder, Model 10-308
This item is out of stock with the manufacturer. Order now for a mid September shipment.
Item 166380Model 10-326DVR
Item 427252Model 714400K
• Body is made from heavy-duty gauge steel sheet
• Sliding stainless steel table
• Ball bearing sliding table support
• Sturdy cast aluminum wheels are precision balanced
• Ball bearing blade guides
Max. Cut Height 8-1/2"
Table Size 22-7/16" x 17-5/16"
Table Travel 8-1/2"
Blade Size 76-3/4" x 5/8"
Blade Speed 984 Ft/Min
Grinder 4-1/2" Mouth
Motor Power 3/4 HP
Volts 110 V
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Residential delivery fee applies for all LTL items.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.To be eligible for credit for returned Rikon goods, customers must comply with each of the following requirements:
Rikon offers a 5 year warranty.Customers with warranty claims, defective or damaged goods should contact RIKON Power Tools before returning any product to the distributor. RIKON Power Tools reserves the right to ship parts to effect repairs or replace product, whichever they may deem appropriate.
Request to return defective or damaged goods by distributors must be submitted to RIKON Power Tools and will be reviewed for product misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear before giving authorization to return said goods.
Defective/Damaged goods that are returned to RIKON Power Tools and show misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the credit given for the returned goods or $25.00, whichever is greater.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Woodworkers value the bandsaw for its versatility in cutting wood, but the Rikon Meat Saw available at Woodcraft reveals another side of a bandsaw’s capability. “In addition to woodworking, we found that many of our customers enjoy hunting or they raise livestock and prefer to process the meat themselves, rather than rely on someone else,” Woodcraft power tool sales manager Andrew Bondi said. “At Woodcraft we offer a one-stop source for whatever type of bandsaw they need.”