DeWalt - Replacement Knives for DeWalt 13" Planer Model DW735
Model DW735. Designed to out-perform all other planers in its class! Powerful 15 Amp motor drives the cutterhead at 10,000 RPM handling deep cuts, up to 1/8", with ease in wide material....
Item 163889Model 159009
Item 825515Model DW734
Item 413545Model D26676
Item 825519Model DW7351
Item 863179Model 25-130H
- Three-knife cutter-head delivers 30% longer knife life and a new design makes knife changes faster and easier
- Two speed gear box optimizes cuts per inch at 96 or 79
- Fan-assisted chip ejection vacuums chips off of the cutter-head and exhausts them out of the machine
- 19-3/4" cast aluminum base is twice as rigid as standard 10" bases and folding tables
- Automatic carriage lock reduces the movement that causes snipe without the need for manual engagement by the user
- Easy to read material removal gauge and extra-large thickness scale ensure accurate cuts with every pass
- Extra-large turret depth stop allows users to return to most frequently used thicknesses with ease
- Maximum depth of cut 1/8", 6" depth and 13" width capacity
- Includes dust hose adapter and ejection chute
- Weighs 92 lbs
Blade set at wrong angle?
I had a 12-1/2 inch Delta planer for a long time. I gave it away when I got this planer but I wish I had kept it. I know all the tricks to limiting snipes on a planer but this planer still snipes anyway and the blades starting leaving lines after 3 boards of poplar while taking light passes.
What more could you Dewalt .or Dewant..?
I will get a larger thickness planer but for now the Deawlt and these blades do a great job
I would buy this product again
These knives cut a smooth surface that requires no sanding. Also like the double edge feature that makes it like two sets of knives.