Razorsaw - Seium Saku Ryoba 210mm w/TPE Grip
Gyokucho Razorsaw Ryoba No. 660 is a double-edged saw, which means one cutting edge has rip teeth and the opposite edge has crosscut teeth. This saw is incredibly useful as a general-purpose shop...
Item 171984Model 662
Item 169048Model No.661
Item 175552Model 307
Item 157080Model Hl-90
Item 155637Model 291W
Item 155692Model 651
- Blade length: 210mm/8-1/4"; Crosscut TPI: 17; Rip TPI: 8
- Replacement Blade: 155691/S-605
- Gyokucho Razorsaws feature blades filled with remarkably sharp teeth of incredible durability; however, the teeth cannot be sharpened, so all saws have replaceable blades
- Adjustable pivot point. There is a joint located in between the blade and blade’s tang that permits the blade and handle to be angled to facilitate cutting in cramped positions
- All blades are coated with the latest in anti-corrosion technology products. Even a little corrosion can reduce performance by increasing friction and decreasing sharpness
- Comfortable, ergonomic TPE handle (Power Grip) improves handling and comfort
Articles & Blogs
Japanese hand tool enthusiasts should check out the new Gyokucho handsaws at Woodcraft – updated versions of general-purpose and joinery saws that feature handles made of the latest, textured Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPE), a lightweight material with user-friendly features.