Ryoba Saw 240mm No. 610 with Replaceable Blade - Gyokucho
Gyokucho Razorsaw Ryoba No. 610 is a general purpose, double-edged saw, which means one cutting edge has rip teeth and the opposite edge has crosscut teeth. This saw is incredibly useful as a general purpose shop or building site saw as it can handle anything from cutoff work to ripping...
- Blade length 240mm/9-1/2"; Crosscut TPI: 14; Rip TPI: 7.
- Gyokucho Razorsaws feature blades filled with remarkably sharp teeth of incredible durability; however, the teeth cannot be sharpened, so all saws have replaceable blades.
- Adjustable pivot point. There is a joint located in between the blade and blade’s tang that permits the blade and handle to be angled to facilitate cutting in cramped or odd positions.
- All blades are coated with the latest in anti-corrosion technology products. Even a little corrosion can reduce performance by increasing friction and decreasing the sharpness the teeth.
- Rattan wrapped handle. Besides being the traditional style grip, rattan grips actually ensure a good grip in all conditions, including sweaty hands, and are very durable.
Articles & Blogs
If you have woodworkers and DIYers on your year-round gift lists, check out these products that will make many of their tasks easier and their overall work experience more successful. Plus Sharon has included the last gift idea just for fun – an intriguing wood model.