Dozuki Saw for Dovetails / Tenons - 240 mm - No. 373
Razorsaw® Dozuki Dovetail/Tenon Saws (Dozuki Noko Giri) are the finest cutting saws – Western or Japanese. The blade of this Dozuki Saw is long and very thin, with a rigid spline of metal attached to the top edge to help keep the saw straight during use. This saw is perfect for making...
Items You May Need
- Dozuki saw for cutting dovetails and tenons
- Rigid metal spline helps keep the saw straight while cutting
- Perfect for miter, cross, tenon and dovetail cuts
- Impulse hardened teeth
- Coated for corrosion resistance and durability
- TPE handle for a sure and comfortable grip
- Type: Crosscut - excels at all joint cuts
- Overall Length: 23-1/2"
- Blade Length: 9" (240 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.012"
- Teeth Per Inch (TPI): 25.4"
- Pitch: 0.039"
- Kerf: 0.018
- Depth of Cut: 1.65" ~ 2.24" (Need more depth – Check out Woodcraft No. 173494)
- Razorsaw - Dozuki Saw for Dovetails / Tenons - 240 mm - No. 373
- Use Woodcraft replacement blade #155676.
Articles & Blogs
Japanese hand tool enthusiasts should check out the new Razorsaw handsaws at Woodcraft – updated versions of general-purpose and joinery saws that feature handles made of the latest, textured Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPE), a lightweight material with user-friendly features.