#5 Sweep Fishtail Gouge 3/8", Palm Handled
This 3/8" #5 fishtail gouge features a hardwood handle with a metal ferrule. The design of the tool keeps your fingers close to the cutting edge and the half-round palm-grip handle features a flat spot that keeps it from rolling off your bench. Overall length of the tools is 4-3/4"....
- 3/8" #5 fishtail gouge
- Palm-grip hardwood handle
- Metal ferrule
- Factory sharpened and ready to use
- Made in the USA
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by USPS within the states, PO Boxes, APO and all US Territories.
Articles & Blogs
Billy Rhinehart of Athens, Ohio, has been making guitars for more than 30 years. But they’re not just any guitars; they are unique creations that defy traditional instrument making, each with its own theme and colorful finish. His first — the fish guitar — started it all.
Excellent addition to my tools
Used in woodcarving It is handy when this type of gouge is needed